Monday, July 27, 2009

IT LAB :P

Was blogging this at IT Lab. :P

July 27,09; 8:38am; IT time

Weee. Haaaaaaaaaappppyyyy 27 Tekee!!!!!!!!!! :) :D X) 8 months :D 4 months to go, ONE YEAR NA! :D Hahaha. Washaaaa. Malapit na :) Anyway, I was sooooooo soooooooo dissapointed kanina 'cause I was expecting SOOO MUCHHH. I was expecting Sir Navi will be singing kaninang assembly. And UNFORTUNATELY, he didn't. >:| Superb madaya! Tss! :/


Whoaw. I. Saw. Him. He. Is. Uh. Lols. I was like freaking when I saw him. :"> Damn. I fell again. Yeah, AGAIN. I was like forgotten him last weekends. But now, the eff I saw him again. I. Fell. AGAIN. :| Truly, I always DO missed him. I was not thinking about him yesterday and the other day. But remembering the times we had so much fun. (Uh, ako lang ata? Haha. He don't enjoy it. Crap.) Can't forget those damn memories. HAHA. Tss. How is he? Hope he's always good. Can't stop my self to worry about him. HAHAHAHA.

My Lolo's funeral was held last Saturday. I was so so so sad. :/ I'll miss him. I am so guilty by not always visiting them though I had plenty of time. I was least expecting that crap will do happen. It didn't even cross my head. Wa. About 30 mins before I knew Lolo's dead. When I was taking a bath, I was like thinking of that, that he was already dead. Thinking about the wake. I was so stupid to think about it. :| Then when I got out. I saw Pam crying and told me that. My tears fell instantly. X( I was thinking the things that would happen. Damn. :/

Ito muna sa ngayon :D

No comments:

Post a Comment