Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Magulo

I woke up this morning around 4 40 am. Haha. I am not that frustrated anymore.. My best friend and I are in good terms again, I was mad at him for 5 days?

Haha! He was like absent for a week, and I really miss him. :/ Namiss ko rin yung Far Away nia.. :/ He's not like an ordinary best friend, he's special to me,

very. Ü I am a sucker to my friends. (?) :))))

Grbe. Ewan. Di ko alam magiging reaction ko. I was soooooo SHOCKED, Haha! Tae. Di ko alam kung matutuwa ako or

what..

I like my school service now. Pero hindi ganung kagusto yung sobra, nah. Gulo ko nu? :))))

I always feel awkward whenever I talk to her? Dunno why? I feel weird? Dahil ba kasi....? Uh.. Maybe.. :/

"Once upon a time I was falling in love, now I'm only falling apart." :))))

Ate Keena's absent ngayon. Miss her. :/ Anyway. Recess time.. We're so mean. 'Kay. Whatever. :)) My heart's pounding like a drum roll. :)) And my attemt failed. AGAIN. And AGAIN. And AGAIN.. And maybe I'll never got a chance to give it.. :/ Lunch sucks! :( AMP! Bakit kasi.. hay.. wala bang oras na wala siyang kasama? It's so hard for me to find a way. :( People, am I making this a big deal? Tss. Ibibigay lang naman eh nu? Haynako Patrixa! :(

No comments:

Post a Comment