Thursday, July 23, 2009

this is, uh?

This is not my day. Thank You.

Happy birthday to my Best Friend Everyday, in short. BFE. Lol. :)) The thing about her is she's the only one who calls me with freaking nicknames. Haha. Kahit ayako dahil love ko siya eh di fine. :P She calls me, Imats. Teri? Betchay. :P Patring. Un lang ata? Haha. Share lang:D Si Tito ko (he's a gay) also calls me Patring. :P Grabe pinsan ko sinampiga ako. Haha! What a word. XD

Okay about this day. Oh never mind. Napakaepal ko lang naman ngayon. :D :/ At naglaslas sa maling lugar. Lmao. :)) Jokes. At ang pinakamaganda, kumakausap lang naman ako ng hangin. Thank You. :/



Let go. Why do you cling to pain? There is nothing you can do about the wrongs of yesterday. It is not yours to judge. Why hold on to the very thing which keeps you from hope and love?

No comments:

Post a Comment