Sunday, August 16, 2009

Still not finish.

Good Morning. :>

So, how's blogger? :D

Yesterday, we only had our classes up to noon.
During & After classes,

Our plan was to surprise Nicole. Pero di natuloy. :/ Nabadtrip ako. :|

She was crying when I saw her, she sat down at the floor. I was asking her why is she crying. Sinasabi niya sakin yung dahilan. But, I can't understand what is she talking about. Ayun. Hinayaan ko na lang. She (different person) was crying too, I asked her too. But she didn't answer. Hinayaan ko na lang din. Tapos nun, eh, may pinasulat sakin na pointers sa board. I left them. When I got back, they were okay na. I didn't have the chance to ask them why.

Sabi ko kay BFE, gala kami. Ts di siya pwede.

Kaya ayun. Mas lalong di naging okay. :/

Anyway, this day, I mean yesterday. :P Should be a Review Day but it end up being a Zzzz Day, Text Day, Normal Day. :))))) I don't feel tests are coming next week. Why oh why? I should be sleeping right now not staying up late because tomorrow I should really be reviewing. Hahahaha. Mean. X) Pero anong ginagwa ko? Nagbblog? XD Nako. Nako. Hahaha.

Naboboringan na ulit ako sa buhay ko. :P Wala nangyayaring ganun kaganda? Meron kahit konti. :P :)

Nice. Ang kulet nila. :D

It's getting hard to be around you. There's so much I can't say. Do you want me to hide the feelings, and look the other way?

KOOOOOONTIIIIIIII NA LANG. MAAAAAAAAAALAAAAAAPITTTTTT NA. :)
SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment