Friday, October 9, 2009

Started worst. Ended worst.

Woke up late. 10 to 5. Haha. Even got to service late 'cause of the freaking rain. Not my day. Ugh. Rain's hard so I kinda fell asleep when I'm on my way. When we got to school, saw the Robotics People boarding. Bye:D I didn't step out of the High school building 'cause of Calculus project. And with luck, we finished it at Calculus. :P We just started it this morning and finished it. Yay! Medyo na-emo nung after lunch. I dunno why. Club time. Yun. Na-hyper naman ako. :P Dahil kila Karis, King at Emil:D Mga pasaway kasi. Tsk. Until I'm with Te keena, hyper. :> Tas nung umuwi na. Gaaaaa. Sooobrang! Ugh! AMP. >.< TAE SIYA! HATE HER! ^%$#@&%*!!! TAE! TAE! TAE! LALO NA NUNG NASA PASEO! DANG! AMP!!!!

Thank God, Tootsie Roll, Choco ek ek were there to cheer me up somehow. :>

Got home 7. Haha. Late na lage eh. Lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment