Saturday, December 5, 2009

Happy 5!

It might seem weird to you folks but it was something my eldest brother taught me before he left for Japan. It was something he believed in and it sort of stuck with me ever since.

He believed by saying “I love you too” meant saying “I love you because you love me.” That’s not what love is supposed to be right? You’re not supposed to love someone just because they love you. Love is supposed to be about loving someone with every fiber and atom in your body because for some weird reason, you just can’t see yourself with anybody else. No “too’s” and no “but’s” - love is just love.



Happy 5, E! I love you. ;)

Okay, I end up blogging, 'cause I have used my daily photo uploads saking Tumblr. Haha.

I woke early, around 8.30? Idk why. Pinaglaruan ang mga gummy bears. (Thanks sa nakabunot sakin!)



Hindi ko na alam gagawin ko. :(
Feeling ko.. Damnit, ayako isipin yun. Tae.

No comments:

Post a Comment