Saturday, January 30, 2010

Good morning blogger! :-h

Yay! My brother's not around so I had the chance to blog. ;D Anyway, halos puro practice lang last week. Monday and Tuesday, morning practices, then after recess, lessons.

The park is now closed. HAPPY 27!

Wednesday, it should have been a whole day practice for me, but we (YES members) went to CSA. First time ko lang makapunta dun. Ba't kame andun? There's a seminar about global warming. Laugh trip yung name ng speaker that morning. Lol. :P And then nung hapon, still there was a speaker, may game pa nga eh. Haha. Nung malapit na kame umuwe, I saw Amev! Kagroup ko siya sa PSYSC na camp last April. :D Wow, I really do missed my groupmates! Mandikasan. :> Went back to school. Watched GC's practice with him. Syempre, kasama siya sa nagtuturo eh. :)) At tas, yung katulad ng kila Jerick, nangyare. :O :))))))))) :P STIG. :> Galing ng GC! Angkyot. :D Went home around 6pm. Love this. :P ♥ ♥ HAPPY 27 BFE!!!

No classes = No Drafting.

Thursday; wala din klase. Yay! Same as Friday's. :D Mosoyo, grabe. :> Friday was a bulletin-board-making-day. Nagawa din ang running lights. :)

Bear. O.O

Saturday. When I woke up I saw DQ, happy face not like dati, tas si Bearay, sad na face niya, yung parang helpless na idk. Ba't ganun? Di naman ganun un dati eh. :/ Iniimagine ko lang ba yun or what? :\




No comments:

Post a Comment