Friday, January 15, 2010

Hi BLOGGGG! :-h

I missed blogger, I miss tumblr, I miss internet, I miss you! Haha. I didn't have the chance to use our pc because of my brother, he's so addict with Dota. :( I hate Dota! Though I enjoyed when I learned how to play it. :))

Morning = not good. Still have a headache, I slept early last night because of the freeeeaaaking headache! Mom got home just last night, I saw her na nung nagising ako around 11 pm. I asked if I can go to Pampanga 'cause of Juventus, she said, I can't. :((((((( I hate it. I wanna go!! :( Filipino; we had El Fili, Eko; LAUGHTRIP. Didn't have the chance to discuss anything :)))))), then mass, recess, Eko again. Physics; went to Gym, then lunch; went to library then went back dun sa pinagpapractice-an nila Te Keena, kaso sabe ko kay E, alis na lang kame 'cause naalis kasi si J eh. So yun, Carl saw me and told us to go to Gym because of our game in Table Soccer, tumakbo naman kami dun. Wait. Wait. Wait. Third year's game is over. Eh, di kami na, wala naman kalaban, default, we won! ;D :))) Naglaro na lang kami nila Elisa, Ina, Dah, Dann and Carl. :) Went back to our classroom for our health, naiyak nung second period nung health :( damn you. :(

Went home so early. Nawala ko si Rua. :( FUUU. :(

Gtg, will go to Grandma's. :-h

No comments:

Post a Comment