Monday, March 29, 2010

Nosebleed ang inabot. :D

March 27, 2010

HAAAAAAAAAPPY 27 BFE! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH MY BESTFRIEND! :D I MISS YOU AND WILL MISS YOU MORE :P

BFE Day! \:D/ It’s our last celebration for this school year and i don’t know when we’re gonna celebrate it again together cos you know we’ll be in different universities. :(

Anyway, so here it goes. I woke up 6am, I’m still sleepy, I was thinking not to attend SAP that morning, but I thought that it’s the last one. So there, I took a bath. Get dressed. Went to crossing around 7am, got at school quarter to 8. I thought that it would be just few people who’ll gonna attend, but it end up like a whole class. Attendants(?) were Inah, Elisa, Janela, Shane, Bill, Oca, Marvin, Carl, Luigi, oh it’s Luigi’s birthday, Mikee, Mady, Agno, Ahn, Ethan, Denz, Joanna, Ymah, Pau, Joshua, Te Keena, Ramon, Doms, Ish, Dann, Sau, Tsuchi, Ramsey, Kev, Joan V., Mary, Micah, Gilbert, Jerome, Nestor, Vikko, Emil. Sorry if I missed someone! Sir Andy gave us a ride, Bill and I were on the front seat:D When we got there. No one knows what to do and where to plant the plants. So Sir Carlos went to the barangay to ask for help. Btw, Te Keena, Ramon, Doms, Ish, Dann, Vikko, Tsuchi and Emil went there late. We had planted the first plant then they came. I thought Te Keena weren’t be able to follow. Glad she made it. :) And also Ramon and co. When we had finished planting all the plants. Took pictures. Pictures. Pictures. :) We went to the ilog again. But we travel in a differet route, it was so steep. One wrong move, and you could be dead, it’s very dangerous and scary. :P When we got at the bottom, the place is so amazing. :) You’ll not regret that you went down. I wanna go swimming but we can’t. It was a very beautiful experience for me. I had fun, uber. :) Plus I’m with him and BFE and my other important friends. ;) After ilog, we went to Paseo to eat lunch. Doms and co. will be going to Butts, so we had goodbye’s.

After eating at jollibee. Bill, Oca, Janela, Inah, Tekee and I went to Bill’s place cos it’s his brother’s birthday (Kuya Jeff), and it’s his somehow celebration too. We’re very shy cos we’re not that presentable. Bill’s older brother(Gwapo! Amp.) is iknowyouloveB’s boyfriend which is Tekee’s cousin. She’s the one who told me that. What a small world huh. Jamiel arrived when we were eating. After that, went to Bill’s house. Chika. TV. Net. We are planning to go to Paseo, some ninang/tita/i-really-am-not-sure of Bill gave them GC of Starbucks. He’ll gonna treat us there. :) He asked his brother if he could give us a ride, he could. We sang happy birthday. Embarassing. And so FC! :)))) ‘Tskay, he doesn’t know me. Haha. Then, there, went to Starbucks. Tekee named her drink “BFE :)” Uhhhh. I love her so much! :) Chika. Pictures. Blah. Janela went home first. Then Bill, Inah, Oca and Jamiel left us around4.30pm. And so Tekee and I had uber chika, what had happened last night cos you know I’m with him. :) Idk why am I not that open to others when it comes to that topic. I just really don’t know. Hrhr. She told me what had happened when R went to her house. I am super duper mega ultra jealous, irl! They traded jersey. :( I asked him last year if I could have his jersey. :( Oh, nvm. And so is that, we also talked about landi and jaz. I’m so gonna miss her so much! Then it’s time to go home. We had goodbye’s and hugs and kisses, last greeting. And ciao. When I was at the jeep, she texted me her part 2 letter. And I cried, ‘twas so embarassing! I felt that people were staring at me. I couldn’t help but to cry. :’( The bg music is some hsm3 song, idk its title. I cried, I’m gonna miss her so much! I don’t wanna go to college, it’s too early. I haven’t treasure every moment with them. :( Time flies so fast. :(

I’m not yet ready to leave highschool, to leave them. Once I had done that, I can’t have them like now, I can’t be there, I can’t be with them like now, I can’t be with them in special occasions. Things will definitely change though we said that there wouldn’t be any. We don’t know what will it be, what will happen to us. There is no them in college. :( I’m so gonna miss them so much! :( :(

No comments:

Post a Comment