Thursday, November 4, 2010

First, I make kalikot my fb yesternight and saw this. I so love this picture. Haha! Sorry na, masyado lang akong natuwa dito. Ang kyots kaya, agree with me? LOL

Soooooooooooo, what's up? The ceiling of course. Korni. Wala naman akong stalker dito, right? Bestfriend ko lang. Hihi. So I can post whatever. Hello BFE :-h ♥
Anyhow, I stalked him. He DOES know na pala. How? I wanna know. Stalked his fb too. Saw something there. I have the feeling, eh? Idk what is it but I'm so happy for him na. Srsly. :) Pero gusto ko talaga malaman. Osige sabihin mo ng chismosa ako and all gusto ko kasi malaman! Para malait. JOKE. Gusto ko lang talaga malaman. I wanna be friends with him, I could na. Knowing he's fine. Yiiee, friends? Coolness, I'm blogging something about you! See. Hamsogreat. Buti na lang si keena lang stalker ko dito. :))))))))))) Love you keens!

lowercase randomness in bullets
  • currently sort-of-watching How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days
  • waiting for something ............ , see recent post (thanks ches!)
  • sana iba na to ngayon. i've given you a chance which i didn't gave him. sana lang talaga.
  • failed again last night, what's new?
  • thinking of finalizing my sched for next sem, 17 units? to or not? mm. eduardo help me! i only haz until tomorrow to think about it.
  • will focus on studies next sem. SRSLY. di na uso bagsak na grade. ok?
  • will still do something to be in touch with them, kahit konting effort lang.
  • no separatesides, full-blastblues for now. missing you two, btw.
  • major in stalking. dasme :>
  • will put my life in shape.
  • looking forward to december. i'm gonna see granma again. and will have lots of clothes and stuffs. hahaha! i need those, k?
  • smile
  • smile
  • smile
  • smile
  • everything will be alright soon.
  • yeah
  • hindi pa ko naliligo. wahaha. kbye.


No comments:

Post a Comment