Friday, February 18, 2011

Do you think what you think you think?

The title's irrelevant. Kbye.

It's friday right?
Last day for February Fair. YAAY. I haven't been there. Great. Next year I shall!

Soooooooo, J got mad at me. Not totally mad mad. He was asking me to go with him sa fair, and G's too. I told them I haz dinner at 7 with Hum2 cmates so I can't. Btw, I don't have 17, I could go home na. But I chose to hang with them. G haz a class at 5:30 pala. J's class ended around 5. G went somewhere to do his homework around 4 30? I just waited for J because of his notebook. I told him I won't go at the fair. G's at his class na rin. He told me we're gunna wait for G, I said that would be until 7. I can't na. He made tampo. He told me what a friend am I. I said yes na daw. I told him I didn't, you answered for me. Sabi niya, aalis ka ba talaga? Sige umalis ka na. Something like that then walk out :| He didn't even said bye or sige. YUUUUUUUUH :(

I wasn't able to attend dinner and the fair.

K :( She's not okay. I'm not there for her. I'm always like that. I can't help. I can't do anything to make her feel better. I dunno what's her problem. Fucking phone. Bakit kung kailan i needed you maeempty ka. Hanggang ngayon empty siya. We don't have a charger. Fuuuuuuck. I messaged her at FB na lang, nagpatext din kay Edward. THANK YOU SO MUCH!! So ayun, idk na :((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( Naiyak na ko kanina.. I'm so fucking useless. Tinawag pang bestfriend e nu? GALING MO TALAGA PATRICIA!

Yes, yes, I know. What a great friend I am! Thank you. Thank you. Very much appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment