Thursday, February 10, 2011

Yellowcard to Silent Sactuary :|

Nanuod ako ng movie kanina sa taas. I haz a looooooooooong break for today. We don't have class in Hum2 because of the Harmonya tomorrow. Gunna watch it. Then for SPCM, we only had a quiz and to those students that still don't have a approved topic will stay, I haz. So I haz left early. Went first outside to print my three level outline for eng2 then to CAS A2 to buy a ticket for Alunsina, gunna watch it on the 24th. Then to the library. I've watched Black Swan and 127 hours. There's a part in 127 hours major :&&&&&&&&&&&&& -.- Mas namiss ko magballet. HAHAHAHA. K.

On the 16th, SILENT SACTUARY will be at Fpark. Guest ata sila. Basta andun sila. Free admission, Fpark e. I FREAKING WANNA WATCH IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ples let me watch it. Hindi na nga ko makakanuod ng Yellowcard eh. Maglalaslas na nga ko sa 20 :| Sige na oh. Sana talaga makanuod ako. Problem is, I don't know where to sleep. Haha! The concert(?) will start at 10pm. So probably it will end super late. That's Lola's birthday too. My plan is, gunna go home at 4pm for Lola's celeb then will go back to elbi at 9pm? WHERE WILL I SLEEP? :|


Yellowcard Live in Manila Philippines Concert
Yellowcard Concert Date: Sunday, February 20, 2011 · 7:30pm – 10:30pm
Yellowcard Concert Location: A Venue Hall, Makati
Yellowcard Concert Tickets: www.ticketworld.com.ph or call 891 9999

I don't have any deadlines next week... so far. SPCM persuasive, Eng, Math will be on the week after the Feb fair. YEABAH! :)
AY SHIT YUNG REACTION PAPER PALAAAAAAAA :| Ayun lang naman. Elbi Pie 14: Banana Shake: Ang mga Lalaki sa Buhay ni Rufo

@Mainlib ♥
2|10|11; 1:31

No comments:

Post a Comment