Monday, May 2, 2011

Lumelevel-up!

(Lumelevel-up: posting through my ipod, net sucks kasi can't use other site, bummer!)

Been hooking up again with koreanovelas. I miss it! Really! Kilig moments ♥ Laughing alone while watching, people around me don't even know why. HAHA. I love summer! I haz the chance to watch a lot.

So far, I've watched, My Princess. So loooooooooove Hae Young and Lee Seol <333 and Marry Me, Mary! Mu-Gyul and Mary is love! I even saw someone who's like Mu-Gyul, when I was on my way to sta. rosa last friday, I took a video of him. I was planning to show it to E, but I forgot to. He's so cuteeeeeeeeeee! I'm currently watching My Girlfirend is a Nine-Tailed Fox. Mi Ho and Dae Woong is so cuuute they're so funny! Unfortunately, the dvd's broke. :( I'll definitely buy one within this week!! Mi Ho is so prettttttttttttyyyy :") Sana kasing ganda niya ko at kapayat! HAHAHA.

Because I cant watch it, I'll just watch muna A Moment to Remeber, it's also from korea, but not a series, just a movie.

***

Our last three weeks of summer class is HELL. Define hell. Well, iz just normal at elbi. K. Next week:
tuesday; second lecture exam
friday; lab exam
Week after next;
monday; third lecture exam

Plus! MWF we haz head aching exer! M-Th, quizzes at lecture!
/\_____________

Pray for me. Wish me luck.

May problema pa ko shetness sana maayos ko bago magfirst sem. :(

KBYE

No comments:

Post a Comment