Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Better late than never: a summer post ;)

I know this is kinda super late na, but better late never, right? This was just mainly my "summer" summer, because I had summer classes. Though is that, I got a good grade. And I can say that this is my price for that. Last June 3-4, 2011 we went to Canyon Cove at Nasugbu, Batangas. It was my first time to go to a beach. Well, it's my second time na din, but the first one, I didn't swim. Hihi. We went there with family friends. The friendsters. Sayang nga e, kulang kami. But actually it was fun.

Sobrang funny nila Ellaine, pumunta para sa... :)) Like me.Kaso we're disappointed. HAHA kiddd. We played, bluff, pusoy dos, 1,2,3 pass until 2 am, i think so. Saya! Bonding with the girls: Ellaine, Ate Isis, Rissa, Patricia and I. Birthday din ng nanay ko nung 4 :)

Next day, nag-kayak kami, banana boat, jetski. Ang itim ko na yeaah -_________- Breakfast was yummy! (Favorite part ko HAHA pancakes!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment