Friday, July 15, 2011

Second seems just like the start

I miss you Lolo. I really do.

Agenda for the day:
Go to Lolo's
Pass Nasc6 long quiz
Pass Math36 FLE

Last one! God bless me.

 So I visited Lolo this morning before going to elbi. I was alone. I thought it was gonna be creepy, scary and all. Actually it was my second time to visit the cemetery alone, but the first one was last year and I was so scared I didnt go talaga like in the place, sa may kanto lang I was so scared and that was 5:30pm na :( Kanina, I wasnt scared talaga. I went to buy first  2 candles then went straight to Lolo. I lit the candles. Tas uminit like sobra :/ I prayed the rosary and bla. I wasnt scared talaga. Maybe because he's therr with me. I told him Im sorry bla bla I dont want to elaborate things na, pinipigilan ko talaga pag iyak ko because i'll go to elbi pa. After then, 9:15? I said good bye to him na. Then went to elbi.

After class, I'll go to Lola's.

No comments:

Post a Comment