Friday, August 12, 2011

E's debut (legalization mehehe) ♥


Eli’s was the third debut I’ve attended (HS friends). I was at QC before I went to Los Baños, because of Keena’s birthday. When I arrived at crossing, I rushed to the apartment to take a bath, changed clothes and bla. Then go straight to Lianne’s. I called and told her I’m on my way. When we got to the village, we don’t have any clue where the resort is. We walked, and we saw this resort with balloons, I asked the woman outside it, “Debut po ba to ni Elisa?”, and she nodded at me. So we went inside, I was with Lianne, JL (Lianne’s bf) and John. I was looking for our batchmates, I can’t find them. The people were wearing black and white, some were on a line for the food, some were chatting, some were looking at us, and then I noticed him, Francis. He was my classmate back in elem. I panicked. I told Lianne, “sht, si francis, mali, di tayo dito.” We walked out fast. I can’t move on, I keep on cursing. Hahaha. Epic fail. I called Aly for help. We walked away from the party. I really thought it was because they were also wearing black/white and the woman nod at me!! Then we saw this resort, very near, just a few blocks away. Then, it was it. Finally! But apparently, we arrived at the party late. The program was already starting.

I walked towards their table, hugged and kissed them, told them what happened. They laughed at me. Haha. Louise sent Francis a message asking if he’s at Los Baños and bla. I’m teasing those two kasi :> I saw busko people too; Denz, Shar, Shane, KC, Nikki, Janela, I went back to Lianne’s table. Bill and co. arrived late too. 18 roses started, then treasures. I envy E! Iphone and macbook and credit card! That’s included in my wish list for my birthday.  I would post that sometime hihihi. 3 months before my birthday :p anyway, after that we ate. Before going to the buffet, we took a picture with the debutant, so purdyyyy! <3  I didn’t eat much, I dunno why maybe I’m full or nervous or I still can’t moved on to what just happened. Boo. Hahaha. But the carbonara was delisyoso! :3 After that, we went upstairs for the photobooth. We so cute, lol. E so pretty!! J The program resumed. Next were 18 wishes. I was included in it. I was the third or fourth called? I don’t what to say. Hahahaha. Mmkay. Eli blew her candles. We sang a happy birthday. Eli said her thanks. Her batchmates from UST took photos with, then us. As the program ended, the dance floor was open. Dom free-styled (? Is there such a word hahaha) then someone from UST. Everyone was dancing, even E’s parents. So kyots! Almost everyone sat to cool down. Louise asked me to accompany her, she will going to meet up Francis outside :”) I told Dom to come with us. I was so shy to show my face to Francis. Hahaha. Renren was there too! And another one, I forgot his name, he’s from elbi too, an engi student. I talked to them as Louise and Francis talked. Heeeeeeee. But when it was the time to blow the candles, Louise went inside with them. I told her I’d go to Dom. Then we went back to E’s.

When we got there, they were seating around the table. Most visitors were already gone.  UST people went upstairs to changed clothes, they’re gonna swim. Busko people, just talked, laughed, joked around. I was asking Tay if we’re gonna drink. He told me, “mamaya.” I do not believe him at first. Haha. But then E’s Dad gave us a cooler and there were T.ice inside. Mehehehe. We drank. Even Inah! J She sent her mom a message (which is just upstairs);
Inah: Ma pwede ba ko uminom?

Mom: Oo
Inah: Talaga, pwede?
Mom: Oo nga ang korni mo Inah

Somewhat like that, I really laughed. :)) Cool Mom, eh? Louise went back. Francis is going home, she said. She drank too. After drinking, drinking, and drinking. We went upstairs, to changed clothes, we’re going swimming too! But not Denz, Shar, Nikki, KC and Shane, they don’t have clothes for swimming. We still drink at the pool, the not-gonna-swim people just put their feet on the water. I told Nikki and Shar to swim. They wanted too. Haha. They borrowed Dom and Bill’s shirt. Hihii. Denz, KC and Shane went home maybe around 1am. We went upstairs to washed ourselves around um I don’t know exactly I lose track of time. We talked for a while then they sleep. Dom and I did not sleep. Heeeee:P Bill’s brother will fetch him around 7am. I went with them ‘til 7 eleven. When I got home, I went straight to bed. I slept almost all day. Mom didn’t bother to wake me up. They went out without me. Haha

It was so much fun! I miss them, really! One of the best nights. More please? I miss my girls, also Bill! of course Dom too. Miss you gay.






(c) photclix
(c) Shane Bravo

No comments:

Post a Comment