Wednesday, December 1, 2010

DECEMBER FIRST;;

Should be with Jason and Joenard but chose to finish the To-Do List, next time guys ;)

So, yesterday was 30. Not a happy one. What's new about it? My day started not good. I almost forgot it was 30. That's new for me. Though we're not okay, I still do remember it. So, yeah. I woke up. Found my sabog phone, saw messages from him greeting me happy 30, though it wasn't, cause we're not okay. Daily routine. I got at B-100 earlier than expected, 20 to 7 I think so? I waited outside with a couple of students. I saw Jojo, blaaah, classes started. Y so boreeeng? Y u making watch vid like that? I can't see the connection? Dayum. Stayed at SU, review for 17 I thought our quiz was about proving but unfortunately my effort was sayang! Wasn't about it. I come up a plan, do something for this day though it's rly rly BV. SEE I'M SO SWEET! Haha! K, then next class was HUM, portraits were presented. Mine was, ugh. Though my introduction for Raven is so kyots, I love that doodle! And I haz mine too, from Allyster :) Cool name ayt. My first message would have actually be Raven's number. But then Julius. Second was JD, then Alona, Inah, Zedie, Ron. Haz lunch with Genther, Inah, JD, and Alona. SPCM, obviuosly it was FUN, cause of our professor. It's kinda sleepy too. Went to MB with Zedie and Inah. That was Inah's last subject so till next time. Zedie and I stayed at the caf for some time, I told him about my plan blah. 10 to 3, I went to 105. Haz a quiz. And then went straight to Baker. Pay for PAAgalingan on Sunday. Urgh. 5.30AM HOMAYGULAY -_- Then went to the oval to do 5 rounds. WF ended around 5. Waited for like 30 minutes? Got home past 6.

My sabog phone was kinda okay. Nasslide na sya!!!!!!!!! I thought it was okay, but mom texted pam and she said it wasn't. :( I still texted him, greeted him for the last message 0. I told him to go online. He said he will, latur. So I waited all my life to cross this road to the only thing. K, joke. I waited. I watch 3 eps of GG, last one latur and I'm off to S4! I chat with BFE too. But still he's not on. It was past 11 when I texted him, "U shud have told me di ka magol. Y u keep me waiting? This is complete bs! K" and the what? He PM me. He said he was sorry blah. He just got home. Iz just Y U DIDN'T TELL ME UR STILL AT SCHOOL AND YOU'LL BE HOME SO LATE?! Y U DIDN'T TELL ME?! GASH. KAYA NGA MAY PHONE EH! BV.
WHATEVER. TSSSSSSSSSS. BUTI NA LANG KAUSAP KO SI KEENA!
Cool down :))

Hi. I wanted to know. I really really want to know. Sana maging close tayo ulit. Sige ako na nag aalala. Sorry naman pakielemera eh. Ganun naman talaga ko di ba? Kahit wala na, kahit masakit, gusto ko pa din malaman. Masochist. Joke. Pero srsly, gusto ko. Super gusto ko. Namimiss na kita. Di ba sabi mo babawi ka? Hihintay ko yun. Feel ko yun yung kwento mo sa akin di ba? Ma. Feelingera ko eh. LOL eh, basta yun. I wanna know. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment