Monday, March 28, 2011

Today was a fairytale.

My problem with the pictures here is still not resolved. :( I dunno what to do with it. Di ko magets yung sinasabi nila. Loser.

Last thursday, I checked again our math's group to confirm our room assignments. I saw Kim's comment at the link. Napa-"shit" na lang ako. HAHAHA. Inopen ko na yung file ng sa section namin. Tenenenen! Exempted ako!! Binabaan nila yung cut-off. I talked to my Dad after that. Kwento, kwento. School stuffs, knwento ko rin yun, sabi nia, "tinatamad na magcheck prof mo kaya binabaan nila" HAHAHAHA ikr! Sobrang nasad ako nung nalaman kong hindi. Syempre hindi na ko nag-sob, wala rin namang patutunguhan yun. Kahit nadepress ako nun, nandyan si chocomilk. Loljk. Buong sem, yun yung inaattain ko. Hindi ko nakuha. :||| Pero ayun, binigyan nila ko ng chance para maabot yung goal ko for this sem. Sobrang saya ko. As in define!!!! :) Naawa talaga sila sakin.

Eng2 na lang prob ko. We haz finals on wed. Bummer. Our LRP's? Ms Macenas would text us if there's a problem with it. I forget till when we're gunna wait for the text message. Hum2? I got 1.75 :) First time magkaron ng 1 diyan. HAHAHA. Spcm.. Prof told us he'll text if we're gunna take the final final exam. Still no text. Mmm.

Last saturday, I went to DLSC with Keena for the praisefest, YFC thing. I didn't imagine I would have fun there. Rly dunno what to expect talaga. Don't have a clue kung anong ginagawa nila dun. Ramon invited Keena. Then she invited me. We were with Therese, Ramon's sister. I rly had fun. Sobrang cool talaga. The people there, didn't expect that there are still youth who are like that, have faith. Saw a classmate from UP pa nga eh. Cool, rly. Also, the songs and the sharers. Sobrang moving. :)

Today was a fairytale. LOL. Watched Vday for the nth time. HBO kasi eh. Excited for friday! Kaso may prob. :| Feeling ko I'll have. NOOOOOOOOOOOO :(

No comments:

Post a Comment