Thursday, May 19, 2011

And I'm running out of things to do to get you off my mind

I was gunna sleep na dapat eh. Kaso napasoundtrip ako tas ayun. I cant sleep. This is all Jude's fault. Hihi kidddd. I've just watched 6eps of Dream High, so there are only 5eps left! I think I would finish it tmrw ♥

The ep where (i dunno what were where to use haha sht english) they went to Japan for some shoot was really awesome! Gusto ko tuloy sumayaw. And also the snake-theme and bird-theme dance! :-h Nung nag-a-isolation, dunno if the term is right whatever basta naalala ko SS nun imba talaga! Sobrang lupet nung mga moves. Na-ootis ako, masyadong natutuwa. K. But then the part where Song Sam Dong saw Hye Mi and Shi Hyuk kissed was :||||| and yeah, Hye Mi's outfit there is a big no no tho it's green it doesnt suit her. Looking forward in finishing it.

These 3 songs I always, well, I just started listening to it last Sunday. And what I have said kanina, it's Jude's fault. Haha. We were at SU that time. Our lab was cancelled. Wala kasing kuryente. After staying at 7 11. We went to the caf. Jude was doing something for A. Gamit post it ko. Green yun! Thanks Aly :) I LOVE YOU, one letter per paper. E nakwento ko sa kanya yung ginawa ko din kay D, yung may lyrics ng kanta per letter ng pangalan niya. Sabi ko gagawan ko din si A. Wala na yatang battery ipod ko nun kaya yung phone ginamit namin para mgahanap ng kanta. E sa wala akong masyadong alam na nandon, ayun pinapakinggan niya sakin. These three songs got my attention. Yung Long Distance ginamit namin sa Eileen. Nakaka-emo nga te. Na-emo nga din siya eh. Haha. I DLed it. Kaya ayun. Angpoint ko lang dito eh namimiss ko siya. Dami pang intro e nu? Ganun talaga. Namimiss ko siya.

Ako: "Jude!! What is what the fuck nakita ko si moina, yung katabi ni jet pati siya magkaholding hands. :OOOO HAHAHAHA!"
Jude: "Triciaaaa! Sorry late reaction. HAHA. O______O sila na magkaholding hands. Wtf. Bangis sa chic nung crush mo."

I literally laughed at Jude's reply. Kakababa ko lang ng sasakyan kanina, natulog ako edsa hanggang calamba. We went to SM north edsa. It should have been megamall, but the tita malou changed plans. We went there to get something from her from Tita Nits. Shorts, shirts blah. Tita wannie got a bvlgari perfume and a fossil watch. Expensive much. Me? Damit lang. Hahaha. Hihingi talaga ko ng SLR sa kanya sa birthday ko hihihih kahit yung sa kanya! :> We ate our lunch at Mann Hann. Sarap ng pagkaen! We ate fish fillet, brocolli, that fried something and pansit omething which is not ordinary and ssuper duper asdfghjkl. Dessert? DQ. Haha. We went home 3? Or 4? I dunno. Ayun nga. Pag tingin ko sa phone, may 2 message. Yan nga yung isa. HAHAHAHA!

I saw my grades na pala sa lab at lec. Prolly I'll get dos. Yaaay! Happy! I though I would fail it. Bano mga exer ko e, iniiyakan ko na nga. No more programming for me ples!

No comments:

Post a Comment