Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Dream high!





After our summer ender yesterday, I went to SM with mom around 5pm? What is what the fuck. I saw Jett with Moina. I immediately texted Jude with my last load. HAHAHA. Pag nga naman chismis eh, nu? Ngaaaaw. I was like :O LITERALLY! That afternoon. They were just getting each other's numbers, Jude saw it at the lec hall. Then at SM, they were like holding hands. What is what the fuck talaga. K. HAHAHA.

We went home around 9? I continued watching Dream High. I've watch ep 1 before going with mom. I watched 5 episodes before hitting the bed. Hahaha. That was like 5.5 hours? I slept around 3am. I super love dream high!! Go Hye Mi is not like the usual protagonist. Usually protagonists are kind, mahinhin blah. Team Go Hye Mi and Hyun Shi Hyuk, riiight! ♥ Song Sam Dong is handsome, but I like Hyun Shi Hyuk more for Go Hye Mi! Osooooom dancer! :bd Also, Jason! Mamaw sumayaw. Imabness! Super like ko yung mga sayaw nila!!

I also love the episode for the assessment test, Hyun Shu Hyuk did something for Park Hwi Soon. He's so sweet!! They had a bet that if Park Hwi Soon would pass the bar exam, Hyun Shu Hyuk will sing and dance a K-Pop song and will wear a skirt. He did!!!! With the rest of prep college something, sorry I forgot! Ang kyoooooots nila!! Hyun Shu Hyuk and Song Sam Dong were really adorable there! I really love seeing guys dancing K-Pop. Hahaha.

Hope to finish it on thursday or friday? Yaaaaaaaay!



And much thanks to E for introducing this drama to me ♥ Love you, E!:)

2 comments:

  1. Song Sam Dong ako P :)

    I LOVE YOU TOO :*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gusto ko sila ni Shi Hyuk!!! I cant move on sa ending:((((

    ReplyDelete