Monday, May 16, 2011

Kyuubi

We had our lab and lecture exam. I sang this morning for the sake of 3 pts bonus. Hahaha. Lecture's bonus was a poem.

Roses are red
Violets are blue
Life is hard so is cmsc11

LOLJK.

I'm done watching my girlfriend is a nine tailed fox. Mi Ho is so pretty!!! <3 I thought she disappeared with her last tail. And after the eclipse she'll become the charm. Tengene :))))

Tomorrow, my summer classes will officially end. We'll have our summer ender. Plus, we'll see our lec standing :o Sir Recario reminds me of Vikko. I dunno but every time I see him, I'll laugh kasi naaalala ko si vikko. HAHAHA. I have 3 weeks left. Hope I could enjoy it! Summer will end soon, but mine will start pa lang. Hihi. Cam sur baby! <33

My laptop is fixed na! Kaso yung net hindi pa. Ayaw magconnect sa wifi dito sa bahay. Tengene. Pag naayos na yung sa net, I'll continue my story.

I'm thinking of posting my 100 goals for 365 days here after I completed it. I haz 70+ na. I got the idea from foreverendedtoday, hers is 101 goals for 1001 days. I think that's too long for me daz why I changed it to 365. Good luck to me!

Kyuubi - a nine tailed demon fox (Naruto hihi)

Btw, happy 2 years alienlovesgreen!! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment